this guide will let you know about How To Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings? As you know that Windows 10 is the latest version by Microsoft. if you have installed previous windows like windows 8 or windows 8.1 pro they can freely can jumped to the latest one.
How To Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings?
mos of the time user likely to choose Default Restore Factory setting because of many reasons like because default setting will not need to connect to the wifi. this process secretly uses your internet data.
remember that before resetting all of your data can be lost, so it is necessary to keep all the important data on the safe side. and then start the Reset process. your install will be refresh same like new Operating system.
How To Reset Factory Settings of Windows 10:
Windows 10 is the latest Operating system from Microsoft. one can only install this if their system meets the proper system requirements like 2GB or 4GB RAM and Processors Below quad Core. so if someone has all these requirements they can easily run this OS.
below are some steps which show the procedure by which you can complete Reset Factory setting:
- Click on Windows 10 Start Button and You choose the setting Option.
- in setting, you will find other option, Click on “Update & Security” Option.
- Choose “Recovery” Option.
- “Reset This PC” is Under the Recovery Option Now Time to “Get Started”
- in the next step after clicking on getting start Button you will find 2 or 3 different options, like keep my files, Remove all files or Restore setting, you should select Keep my files if you want to secure your important files. if you don’t want to delete then select the Remove option.
- after all that they will show you that your system has been reset.
- this will takes 2 to 3 hours to reset the PC, it depends on your system specification.
after all, this, if you have any problem regarding this guide please let us know below in comment section. we will make sure to solve your problem as soon as possible.